Thursday, April 26, 2012

My Jamaican Vacation

My vacation holiday to Negril, Jamaica was completely amazing.

If I could just convey the pure feeling of contentment as all my worries just slipped away for 7 blissful nights.

We came back late on Sunday and I felt so rejuvenated. Ready to tackle reality once again.

I had every intention of having my hubby or one of my friends snap a picture of me each day so I could share how good my vacation sewing efforts paid off. But, did I mention how relaxed I was. I did not even want to worry about making it happen.

Suffice it to say that I got many nice compliments on my new tops, outfits and beach coverups that I created. That was good enough for me!

I would like to share several pictures that highlighted my trip. I still need to upload my favorite pictures... I got to swim with the dolphins and it was wonderful! Those pics get to have a post of their own :)



















Now time to ponder the pile of fabric on my work table and decide what to make next...

- Posted by Steph from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments, thoughts, idea? Please share!