Saturday, March 23, 2013

Idaho bound!

My hubby and I taking a little "spring break" for ourselves. We are off to Idaho to visit with my in-laws for a week.



My daughter will meet up with us on Thursday for a long weekend away. We plan on having a family get together/ bridal shower for her on Friday and Saturday we take my niece, who is a junior bridesmaid, to pick out her dress.

In the meantime I am so looking forward to several days of relaxation and some nice long walks! No work, no wedding sewing, no worries for just a week will be quite rejuvenating to my spirit!



Early morning sunlight at the airport.



My love!



Flight essentials....



Just in case! ( really just for the extra legroom :)

- Posted by Steph from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments, thoughts, idea? Please share!