Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Yellowstone Lake Campground, Wisconsin State Park

This past weekend we spent camping at a state park in Wisconsin. Yellowstone Lake Campground/State park.

It has been several years since we have gone camping. In fact I believe this is the first camping outing since I broke my leg a little over 2 years ago.

I LOVE going camping, everything about it appeals to me. The only thing that I don't like is that I wish we had more time. A weekend is never enough. You feel like you are just settling and and it is time to pack up!

It was a great weekend away, with good friends.
We did some canoeing, played some games, went on a nice hike and ate lots of smores. Yummy.





















JalapeƱo poppers over the fire!


- Posted by Steph from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments, thoughts, idea? Please share!