Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Oh my, oh my! Works In Progress are EVERYWHERE!!!

Yikes! I had one of those moments the other day when I was thinking 'what project should I work on next?' When I had that sudden, almost sinking feeling of being overwhelmed with those Works In Progress!!!

I took stock and yup it is time to knock some of these out of the sewing room! Granted there is one or two that are long term projects requiring an enormous amount of time in the sewing room. Others are just things I wanted to try, some are things that I lost immediate interest in and put on the back burner pile. I also have a hand sewing Hexie project by my chair in the living room!

And sometime last month my hubby moved the washer and dryer out of my sewing studio, giving me more room and a much better set-up. I am loving my new layout!

And soon there will be a new addition to the sewing room so I really need to get things done.















- Posted by Steph from my iPad

Location:Lisle, IL

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments, thoughts, idea? Please share!