Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Planning for a wardrobe & photos from Delaware

So the past couple of days I have been going through my closet, my pattern stash, and my collection of fabrics.

Fall is in the air! Well not really, the temps have been in the 90's and the humidity is gross. But fall is on my mind and my wardrobe needs some uplifting.

I have put together a very AMBITIOUS plan of sewing.









My plan behind the plan is to add solid basic neutrals in a palette of blacks and greys in pants and jackets, pops of color in tops, a nice dress, a coat with a fun lining and several shells.

I also have an ulterior motive to use some new patterns and learn some new sewing techniques.

Now to give myself a timeframe.... I'm thinking possibly of the end of the year. 4 months to see how much I can get done.

Now to share with you some more pictures of my trip to the Delmarva peninsula.



Me and my mom and dad at Henlopin State Park.






Surf casting on the beach. No fishes caught, too many dolphins in the water.














Time for some crabs! Ohhhhh they were so delicious :)




- Posted by Steph from my iPad

Location:Lisle, il

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments, thoughts, idea? Please share!