Thursday, March 29, 2012

The superhero t-shirt makeover

Finally had a few minutes to grab a couple pics of the t-shirt makeover I described in a couple posts back.

This was a unisex t-shirt with The Baroness. The Baroness is a character from the G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero. The Baroness is a villain, usually associated with G.I. Joe's enemy, Cobra.

So, I took this villain ugly t-shirt and cut off the neckline and the sleeves and played a bit. I liked the red in the print on the front a played with that and used the same color for the serged edges along the neckline and sleeves. I left the neckline and armholes large because I liked the slouchy look with it being worn with a red tank top under.

Fun, fun shirt.












- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Home

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments, thoughts, idea? Please share!