Kathy over at Little Sewing Alcove sent me a Sunshine Award. Kathy is a very talented in garment construction and shares a love of great fabrics :)
The rules for this award are simple:
1. Place the logo within your blog or post.
2. Pass the award on to 12 bloggers. (I changed the rules... I only did 4!!)
3. Link the nominees within the post.
4. Let the nominees know they have received the award by commenting on their blogs.
5. Share the love and link to the person from whom you received the award.
I read and follow many great blogs... however these are some of my favorites! Hope you enjoy them.
My sister's blog. She makes interesting and beautiful art! Jen Torres Sculpture
lower your presser foot This lovely lady is down in Australia and creates beautiful garments for both herself and her little girl!
Sew and Sew She is very talented in garment sewing and quilting.
Weekend Crafting She is very talented and a busy girl!! Crafting, cooking, traveling and has a huge fabric stash!