Thursday, January 12, 2017

Starting out the year with a workshop!

In my sewing world I have started out the New Year on the right foot! I attended a friday evening trunk show and 2 half day workshops on Saturday with Mary Ray. Mary Ray has been sewing and teaching for many years and has quite a varied background. You can read more about her on her website Mary Ray Designs.

The trunk show was wonderfully inspiring and the workshops were filled to capacity. All attendees really enjoyed themselves and left with great samples and many new design ideas fueling our imaginations!

Please pop over to the Sew Chicago blog to read my detailed post about this enjoyable workshop!

Here are a couple of pictures to whet your appetite!


Me, sewing away on a Juki industrial machine.


Samples from the morning workshop above and the afternoon workshop below.

Mary Ray showing off a quilted jacket with tucks inserted on the sleeves.

Wendy and I showing off masterfully mitered corners!

Linda and I enjoying a fun day together!
Class photo from the afternoon workshop

Don't forget to head on over to to the Sew Chicago blog to read my detailed post about this enjoyable workshop!

Happy Sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments, thoughts, idea? Please share!