Thursday, November 6, 2014

October 2014 wrap-up

It's Thursday night and I'm sitting on my couch watching Project Runway Allstars and blogging! Usually I'm watching PR in my sewing studio. Thursday nights is my sewing night!!! But.... Tonight I am just feeling so tired, actually exhausted. I hear the bed calling my name.

Oh well, better to listen to it than try to force myself to sew and totally screw something up! That would be a big bummer so the lights are off in the sewing studio tonight. I have 3 items cut out and ready to be sewn. Jeans and 2 skirts and I have one jacket to put the finishing touches on. 

A good time to review my October makes!

I made a zillion little turtles.... LOVE THEM!

I made myself a new little sewing sack for traveling with supplies. This an in the hoop project from Anita Goodesign all done on the embroidery machine.


I also made several zipper sacks for Christmas gifts! But... You only get to see the back! I don't want to spoil the surprise.

Of course a HUGE amount of my sewing time in October was devoted to Halloween costumes!



I also started a new linen jacket. However, it is still awaiting the finishing touches. This will be completed this Sunday.

And that's all I've got to say tonight...this brain of mine is tired. 

But let me leave you with an adorable shot of little V :) She just makes my heart sing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments, thoughts, idea? Please share!