Monday, October 25, 2010

Quilting Progress

I finally made some time for my sewing room this weekend. I needed it!! It was either get some 'me' time or go insane. I rather thought that the 'me' time was a better choice.

I am still working on the quilting part of my project and rather think that it may take me quite a few more sessions. I am having fun with it, not rushing and doing more detailed work than I have generally done before. I am finding this very rewarding on one level yet another part of me keeps thinking that I should be doing more and getting other stuff done. Must be this crazy American female mentality to be a super woman and do everything!  I man surely I could be making awesome Christmas gifts for my entire family... guess they are just going to have to wait.

Work has been busy, busy, busy and I am doing my very best not to complain one bit about it. I am very grateful to be employed and not one of the 10.5% out of work.

That is all I have to update. I am off to San Diego for work this Wednesday and will be there for 8 days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments, thoughts, idea? Please share!