Monday, October 4, 2010

I miss my sewing room

So many ideas, so many fabrics and so little time!

Much of my time lately has been taken up by my return to work and my rehabilitation efforts. Unfortunately my sewing room has sadly been unoccupied.

On the good news front, my leg is getting better. I have to have another surgery done on it over the winter but I was assured that it will be nothing compared to what I went through before.

I am back to travel for work and that has simple been exhausting for the first several weeks. I literally felt like all I could do was work, sleep and try to fit in my rehab exercises and a couple quick barn trips. Slowly but surely that too is getting better as my stamina increases.

I am continually amazed as to how much my entire life was affected by breaking a leg! ugh...

As life gets back to normal things will surely settle back into a routine and I will get my time back for the sewing room.

1 comment:

  1. I broke my ankle six years ago....I remember not being able to go downstairs to sew....it was tough just laying on the couch!! drove me crazy!!
    My sewing room is now on the same floor, now that my kids have moved out....
    Good luck to you and your upcoming surgery!

    ReplyDelete

comments, thoughts, idea? Please share!