Monday, June 14, 2010

A little bit of knitting

For a full accounting of my knee surgery please checkout my other blog... The Aspiring Equestrian. There is a link to the right on my sidebar.


The surgery was a week ago today and was the most painful thing I have ever gone through. I have spent much of the past week flat on my back with my leg raised up to keep swelling down. So, other than contemplating all the sewing and crafting projects that I want to be doing... I have not been doing much of anything.

Yesterday, I was finally feeling up to doing a bit of knitting. I probably have about 30 inches of the scarf done. I am very happy with the project so far. It is easy, the colors are pleasing, the stitches are thick and even. 


I am living vicariously through all my blog lists sewing rooms! Keep the inspiration coming :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments, thoughts, idea? Please share!