I was able to complete 3 garments!
2 were early in the month and one was at the very end.
The first 2 garments go together quite nicely, they are a self drafted knit skirt and The counterpoints Jacket. Both are from my fall sewing plan but the fabric I used for the jacket is different than my first choice. I just did not have enough yardage for my first choice fabric so I decided to use this snake skin silver/black mini courdoroy print. It came out very nice except that it is slightly big across the back and I'm not sure that I really love the button placement.... Don't hate the button location but I don't really love it. I've worn this jacket several times already and it travels nicely and is perfect for work.
My third September project was the simplicity 1801 Cynthia Rowley dress that I made in a knit.
October has started out with 2 fun projects!
My husband and I are going to a Halloween dance party and the costumes will be judged! I am going as Maleficent and he is going as Prince Philip.
This what I have done so far... Much work to be done before completion!!
Happy sewing :)