Friday, December 23, 2011

Reusable shopping totes for Christmas gifts

This year I made several reusable shopping totes for Christmas. I figured since 'green ' is the way to go and I had tons of the extra durable thick ripstop fabric leftover from old saddle bag projects. I would use it to make some gifts. This way not only do the recipients get the gifts inside they also get a super nice bag to go with it.

These were inspired by a project in the book One Yard Wonders. I did make some changes for durability and long term use, specifically in regards to the handles. I made 6 bags. Each is constructed like an old fashioned grocery bag. They are lined and I added labels inside.



















Happy Holidays!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Driving across country

1 comment:

comments, thoughts, idea? Please share!