Friday, May 27, 2011

A new outfit

I finished another shirt, this one made from a very lightweight slinky knit that has a printed pattern of purses all over it. It is fun and looks quite cute with the black knit pair of yoga pants I made.The pants still need to be hemmed but I figured I would wait until I had the denim capri's finished and hem them at the same time.

Simplicity 2690 view C, This is the 3rd or 4th variation of this pattern I have made. 

up close of a twin needle stitching detail

Silhouettes by Peggy Sagers: Three Piece Yoga Pants #3400 These still need to be hemmed.

Denim capri pants cut out and ready to be assembled.
On another note: the mauve slinky shirt in the previous post worked great when worn with a suit. I tucked it into a pair of black dress slacks with a suit jacket and was super pleased with the result! Next time I will try and get a picture. I wore it in to a meeting in Danville, PA on Thursday.

Hopefully I will get the capri's done this weekend otherwise they will have to wait another week or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments, thoughts, idea? Please share!