Friday, February 19, 2010

Antique Buttons and fun stuff

I did not get into the sewing last weekend like I wanted to. Life kept me out and there were some other things going on that dampened my sewing mojo... stress and sewing don't go well together!
I did spend valentines day with my husband going antique shopping. It was a wonderful day spent together :)
I picked up some more buttons for my antique button collection as well as some other goodies... All of these buttons were made in France in the date range of 1860's to the 1890's. A great find for me!!


Card of antique buttons





























Retro vest pattern from McCalls






Scarf and detail from about the 40's or 50's.
I loved this!
It reminded me of the headless horseman cartoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments, thoughts, idea? Please share!