Sunday, September 13, 2009

Been so very busy!

I know I have not posted in a while! Not because I have not been working on stuff in my sewing room, because I have been!! Well, I have been but just not as quickly as usual. I had some 'stuff' crop up in my life that needed tending. We all know how that goes!
Life has settled back down, somewhat, and I have been able to get back into my sewing room for longer than 10 minutes here and there! YAY!
I have finished several projects over the past couple of weeks:
A pair of knit pants and short sleeved shirt in brown
A cardigan in light teal with the band and tie in the dark teal
A purse to tie all the pieces together...
(I think 7 or 8 in all. I promise to take pics of me modeling all the pieces of the wardrobe sometime this week or next weekend.)
And a polo shirt re-make
Brown knit shirt, pants and cardigan
With the cardigan tied

And with the purse.

The Polo shirt re-make

Before (see the big smudge stain...)

The after...
Hard to see in the pics. I removed the entire shirt from 2 inches below the armholes and then cut out the stain a removed about 9 inches from the circumference and 2 from the length plus made the armholes a little smaller and then re-sewed it back together.

Enjoy the pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments, thoughts, idea? Please share!