Monday, August 5, 2013

The Wedding Day!

My daughters wedding day was as perfect as it could be!

I am looking forward to seeing the professional pictures, we had 2 photographers spend the weekend with us documenting the festivities. I loved this, I did not have to worry about lugging my camera along, I just ENJOYED everything!

After the ceremony we had time for pictures and open bar with servers passing bacon wrapped dates stuffed with goat cheese and an amazing charcuterie platter filled with amazing cheeses an meats including some local choices and game. YUM!!!

Next up was a sit down dinner that started with House Pulled Mozzarella Caprese Salad w/ Local Heirloom Tomatoes, Arugula, Purple Basil, Balsamic Gastrique. A palate cleanser of mango/watermelon type ice.

A choice of entree of Montana Buffalo mixed grill that included Grilled Tri-Tip and Smoked Bratwurst w/ Local Morel Demi-Glace and Grilled Fennel Bulbs
Yukon Gold Potato and Celery Root Mash w/ Cast-Iron Brussel Sprouts and had such amazing flavor!! The second choice was a Pacific Black Cod w/ Meyer Lemon Buerre Blanc and Blistered Heirloom Cherry Tomatoes, Peak of Summer Idaho Vegetable Ragout of Cranberry Beans, Squash, Peas and Hearty Greens, cooked to perfection with such a refined taste and that fish melted in your mouth!

Desert was carrot cake and lemon cake cupcakes with a small carrot cake for the cake cutting. Yummmmmmm.

During the ceremony, hor d'oeuvres and dinner there was lovely great live music from a local duo. They were a lovely accompaniment.

The great room in the lodge was cleared for dancing the evening away! Everyone was out there celebrating!! The night ended with a very yummy Oregon White Cheddar Grilled Cheese on Sourdough w/ Arugula Pesto and Semi-Dried Roma Tomatoes. It was a very popular late night snack.

Now that my mouth is watering and my stomach grumbling for another taste of Chef Jordan's amazing cooking.... Lets move on to pictures.

All of these photos are bogarted from friends and family, love my friends and family! These will give you a great taste of the wonderful wedding in the Sawtooth Mountains!


Enjoy!
















me, the nervously excited mother of the bride!




Ashley, the maid of honor



My dad and I :)






My beautiful sister!



Dancing the night away!




Kelly Ann, a bridesmaid



Adrianna, the junior bridesmaid









the bride, her dad and her best friend and bridesmaid, Julinda



I had to post this one so you could see those amazing RED shoes she wore with her wedding dress!



- Posted by Steph from Siouxzeegirl designs.

Location:Stanley, Idaho

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments, thoughts, idea? Please share!