Friday, August 3, 2012

Back from North Carolina, home for a day and off to go camping

My work trip down to Charlotte, NC was successful. Very, very busy and exhausting but successful.

Charlotte was a nice little city. Clean, lots of outdoor art and interesting little parks and outdoor spaces. Good restaurants and fairly safe.

We had only one really weird scary thing happen. Somehow a homeless man got into one of our coworkers hotel rooms and put on his clothes and went to sleep!!!! Apparently this homeless man has been arrested almost 70 times for doing this. I ALWAYS make sure my hotel room is locked behind me.

I went on some nice walks around the down town area.


























Now off to Wisconsin to go camping this weekend. I really wanted my new picnic quilt done but just ran out of time!

- Posted by Steph from my iPad

Location:Driving across northern Illinois

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments, thoughts, idea? Please share!