Monday, January 3, 2011

Goodbye 2010... Hello 2011!

I am so happy that 2011 is here! The past year was not the best for me. The broken leg and months of rehab and then super crazy work schedule, Melissa moving back home all contributed to my sewing room door staying closed.

Stuff just got piled up and my precious sewing room became more of a catchall room. 

I decided not to do any New Years Resolutions this year, my sewing goals remain the same... Just sew! 
A couple days before New Years I peeked my head in the room and wanted to just cry. It was such a mess. So I just spent the past couple of days going through everything. I ended up with 4 bags of garbage, 1 big bag for donation and a large pile of stuff to try selling on E-bay.

Flying geese for my nephew in 1998.

A quilt for my niece made in 1999.

While going through the tons of pictures, I came across a couple photos of Quilts that I made in years past. It was a nice reminder of the great things that come out of the sewing room and gave me renewed inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments, thoughts, idea? Please share!