Wednesday, January 19, 2011

My first completed project of 2011!

I had to work quite hard on this quilt to get it finished for my Dad's birthday! Sorry for not blogging on the progress of it but I wanted it to be a surprise. Plus I was way to busy to blog on it while I was trying to get the darn thing finished before surprising my dad.










The title of the quilt is Delaware: Sunlight through the trees.

I was inspired to make this quilt from spending time in the chaise lounge on my parents deck at the house in Delaware. It was while I was recovering from my freshly broken leg and was spending 90% of my time laying down. The design is my own.

My work on cleaning the sewing room continues... I may be giving e-bay a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments, thoughts, idea? Please share!