Wednesday, April 2, 2014

March 2014 Wrap-up!

Seriously, another month gone by!

I was originally thinking that this month was going to be super slow in the sewing front. After all I was super busy with work at the start of the month and then I had knee surgery. Well, turns out it wasn't as bad as I thought :)

I guess I really maximized my sewing time. Gotta love when that happens!


March started with a pair of jeans and ended with another pair of jeans! Although I still need to blog about the second pair of jeans.

So here goes:
5 fashion items: 2 pairs of jeans, 2 concert tee tops, and 1 maternity/nursing top
5 baby items: 4 crib sheets and 1 chenille blanket
2 home dec items: 1 recovered antique telephone chair in an old coffee sack. And covered 6 dining room chairs (this was a total refashion, these chairs were light blond wood with white seats!)

I just realized that there are a couple items on this list that I have not blooded about! Guess I better get cracking :)



On the list for April....
2 hooded baby towels
Favors for the baby shower
The baby quilt
A dress for my daughter for the shower
A dress for me for the shower
And a dress for an evening event
Another pair of jeans

I guess I better get cracking!! Never enough time :)

Happy Sewing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments, thoughts, idea? Please share!