Wednesday, March 5, 2014

February 2014 wrap-up!

Well, another month has gone by! Jeez, time sure is flying :)

February I made 8 items!

3 maternity skirts for my daughter. She loves these!
2 tops for me. I need to shorten the hem by 1 1/2 to 2 inches. They are just slightly too long and bunch up on my hips instead of laying smooth. 
1 black slinky knit cardigan. Love this! Perfect work travel piece. 
1 dancing dress. Yay, super twirly :)
1 pair plum courdoroy jeans. Super comfortable but need to take in outer seam in hip area so not so baggy. It almost feels like I'm wearing Jammies. Hehe. 

Only 1 total wadder this month! And it's not even pictured... Yup,it was that bad. 


Now to see what happens in March!! I have already made another pair of jeans and will continue for another pair or two at least. Also on the list for March is a bunch of baby stuff.

Want to know what is still in my UFO pile??? That darn skirt!! I think I just haven't finished it because I have nothing to really wear it with. I need to make a coordinating jacket and will Finnish the skirt when I make that. 

Happy Sewing!!

2 comments:

  1. I hate my UFO piles. I'm trying to decide what to do with them. I can't donate them, because they aren't finished. Many I don't even know if I want to finish.
    Good luck with yours. Perhaps you can find one thing to make to go with the UFO to make it wearable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really hoping to get that UFO off the table! I think your right, if I have one other thing to wear with it it will motivate me to get it done.

      Delete

comments, thoughts, idea? Please share!