Monday, June 17, 2013

Spring Sewing SWAP 2013 goodies!!

I had so much fun with this Spring Sewing SWAP 2013. How could I not??? Who doesn't love stalking another blog, getting to make a new sewing friend and sending off a fun package of goodies and then getting one in return!



Thanks to Kestrel Makes for setting up this sewing swap. She did a great job organizing :)

I was paired up with a lovely blogger from Oakville, Ontario Canada. It was great fun getting to know Debbie from Sew Debbie and picking out some lovely sewing goodies to share with her.

This was the package I received from Debbie.
It included 2 meters of knit fabric. I love the print!
2 patterns a skirt and a top
A sewing kit pattern
Buttons, trim, tags and an always needed measuring tape.
I'm looking forward to using my new goodies.



This is what I sent to Debbie:
A Silhouettes pattern
2 yards of purple heather knit fabric
And various other goodies, my favorite marking pen, buttons, trim and some beads. I spied some nice beaded necklaces on her blog!






This was the first time I have participated in a sewing swap and it was a lot of fun!

- Posted by Steph from my iPad

Location:Lisle, IL

5 comments:

  1. Thanks again Stephanie for a great swap. i had such fun and it was great "meeting" you through your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That printed fabric is lovely! Have you decided what to use it for yet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't decided yet!!! I currently have that lovely fabric draped on my dress form waiting for inspiration to hit me :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Such fabulous treats - so many projects just waiting to be made up!! I've just posted about my goodies from the lovely Philippa. Thank-you Kestrel for setting this up :)

    ReplyDelete

comments, thoughts, idea? Please share!