Saturday, September 29, 2012

Time to breath.

I think since my last post that I have been to Connecticut, Las Vegas and Pittsburgh,PA.

It was literally off on plane and onto another with a couple sporadic nights spent in my bed with 12 hours from flight to flight, having just enough time to shower and change the clothes in my suitcase!

The Las Vegas,trip shoe horned between the other work trips, was for FUN. Who knew when we planned a long weekend away with friends back in June or July that I would have to sandwich it in between work trips.

Las Vegas was soooooooo much FUN. I just seriously could have used a couple days off after Vegas to recover. LOL



On Fremont Street listening to live music, drinking crazy huge drinks and watching people! Like one gigantic block party!





A the Bellagio Conservatory




Bloody Mary of Champions... It has hot pepper smeared bacon in it! Called the BLT Bloody!



Me at one of the fountains at Caesars Palace.


NOW.... I Can breath.

And now it is Saturday, ahhhh. Next week I have off from work and am looking forward to it. I am going to be spending the majority of it downtown Chicago with my sister. She is coming into town for a sculpture conference, I can't wait!

In the mean time, all is going fairly well. I had another Synvisc injection in my right knee yesterday. My daughter is getting another cortisone injection into her spine today, hopefully that will help to continue calming things down in her spine.




- Posted by Steph from my iPad

Location:Lisle, IL

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments, thoughts, idea? Please share!