Sunday, September 16, 2012

Crazy week! From Horse shows to Montreal to Minneapolis!

The past week has been super busy!
Here is a quick peek and re-cap.

Last Saturday: Evergreen Invitational Charity Event in Chicago.
Amazing Grand Prix course on the grass!




Last Sunday was spent at another horse show for the Illinois Hunter Jumper Association 'B' finals which featured the ChicagoEquestrian.com Hunter Derby finals. It was a beautiful day with a fun course for 37 horse and riders.

Monday afternoon saw me on a plane heading up to Montreal, Canada for work. Me and 4 other colleagues spent until Thursday training on a new product. The weather was perfect and we spent the early evenings walking around the city. We had the opportunity to eat at one of the BEST restaurants I have ever been to. Joe Beef. If ever heading up to Montreal call ahead and make reservations. So very worth it!!

















Friday I made a day trip up to Minneapolis for a meeting and slept on the plane both ways! Hopefully I did not snore :)

Saturday, ahhhhh a lovely relaxing day started with a great breakfast with my family, followed by a much needed massage and a great day spent with my husband.

Hoping to get in a little sewing time today before my monster schedule takes over and I am on the road for 11 days starting Tuesday. I won't complain too much because a long weekend vacation trip to Vegas is right smack in the middle of the work chaos.

Quick note on my Stella blouse, it wore beautifully! I was worried about the front being wonky and it seems to have settled down. I even got several compliments on it. Which is always a nice feeling.


- Posted by Steph from my iPad

Location:Lisle, IL

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments, thoughts, idea? Please share!