Sunday, January 1, 2012

Serendipity Quilt Shop

I found my new favorite quilt shop in Delaware! Serendipity Quilt Shop in Dagsboro.

I can't say enough good things about it! My favorite part... The ladies working there. So pleasant, so helpful, so nice and inviting! Great selection of fabrics and notions and patterns.

They had a very nice selection of Sea Shore and ocean fabrics that in the Midwest we don't usually get. As well as some lovely patterns. I left the store with a baggy full of goodies, including some supplies to try English Paper Piecing. Should be a nice project that I can work on while traveling for work.

Pictured below is me on the right and the owner of the shop, Mary.









- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Dagsboro, DE

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments, thoughts, idea? Please share!