Friday, April 8, 2011

Fabric Addiction

At the start of every year I make a vow to myself not to buy anymore fabric until I use up at least some of what I already have.

But no... I never last. I step into a fabric store and the fabric calls to me, it begs me to peruse all the wonderful sights, my eyes fill with stars of all the great things I can make. All the wonderful fabric begs to be touched, felt, rubbed between my fingers. ahhhh, I just love fabric.

Somehow, I don't ever make a dent in reducing my stash. At least I keep it rotating!

The closet is FULL of fabric

Those bins are full of fabric... from my mom's house. I just could not say no!

There is fabric, on rolls, in the corner...

 Maybe someday I will use up all my fabric or maybe not! Either way, it makes me happy to have it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments, thoughts, idea? Please share!