Tuesday, March 3, 2015

My blogging mojo has taken a bit of a vacation...

I see that my last blog post was January 20th!!! So shameful on my part.

It's not like I don't have anything to blog about, I have done several projects and have plenty to share. I think that may be part of the problem. I was feeling the good stress of sewing for our cruise holiday that I kept waiting to blog and now all of a sudden I have SO MUCH that I don't even know where to start! 

I think I'm also feeling a bit sad due to this never ending winter. After a while the winter season always seems to get to me. I should up my intake of vitamin D, that will help for sure. It's hard not to get a little bit of seasonal depression when this is what I see most of the time.
Gray, cold and dreary! I just want to take my dogs on a long walk but many of the sidewalks around me have not been shoveled all winter ( a total peeve of mine!) and walking in the road is not the best idea when giant piles of snow prevent you from jumping out of the way if a driver is not paying attention. 

Anyhow... I am sorting through the photos of our holiday and of projects I've been working on and promise to get my blogging groove back :) even this short little blog of mostly my complaining, so sorry!!! has helped. 

More later :)
Happy Sewing

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments, thoughts, idea? Please share!