Monday, July 29, 2013

Wedding Trip: Part 1: arriving in Idaho

My hubby and I arrived in Idaho after 3 days of driving with the car packed to the gills!

We stayed in Pocatello, Idaho for the next 2 1/2 days ( July 16, 17 and morning of the 18th) with my mother-in-law before heading up to the mountains to the wedding venue.

It was super nice to have a couple days to relax and visit with my hubby's side of the family before all hell broke loose!

On Tuesday I had the opportunity to spend the afternoon and evening with my brother and his soon to be wife who is expecting in November. My entire family is very excited at the prospect of having a new baby! The only difficult part in the entire thing is that they live in the Netherlands :( I guess I will be making regular trips over to the Netherlands to meet up with my new niece!!! Any way.... I met up with them in Lava Hot Springs and spent the afternoon enjoying the hot springs and then a nice quiet dinner together. It was a perfect way to have some one on one time with them.




Before we headed up to the mountains I took Adrianna, the junior brides maid, to have her very first mani/pedi done. What a joy to spoil my niece!






On Thursday my hubby and I set off for the mountains early enough to take our time and have a nice lunch and look around Sun Valley and Ketchum. Nice little resort towns but a bit too sophisticated and pricey for my taste.






It was great to finally meet up with Melissa and Dorian at the wedding venue on Thursday afternoon. By this time I think we were all quite excited that the wedding was just 2 days away!


- Posted by Steph from Siouxzeegirl Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments, thoughts, idea? Please share!