Monday, April 1, 2013

Idaho vacation is over :( last hikes, and misc...

My 9 days in Idaho flew by! Vacation time always seems to move differently then real life time. :)

I had a great time and was able to get in 2 more hikes after Melissa joined us on Thursday. It was quite nice having a partner to hike with and of course chat with! From the amount of talking we did one would think that we hadn't seen each other in a long time.... Not just 5 days!

Anyway, the two of us, me with my broken leg and Mel with her broken back were hiking fools and for anyone familiar with Pocatello we hiked the big bear. It was great, amazing, beautiful, peaceful, rejuvenating and so much more. Just what I needed.
















We had great success in finding a dress for the last member of the bridal party! Woot, woot!! The junior bridesmaid now has a beautiful dress that works wonderfully with the other dresses.



Adrianna, the junior bridesmaid, showing off one of her gifts from Melissa. Part of a travel set of bags I made for each bridesmaid.

We got home late last night and I. Had a super busy but great day today. Started it with an early morning swim, a great checkup with my cardiologist and spent a couple hours giving my sewing studio a thorough cleaning! Dusted, cleaned, floors cleaned with the Hoover floor cleaner and straightened up. Ready for me to proceed with renewed sewing mojo!


- Posted by Steph from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments, thoughts, idea? Please share!