Sunday, May 15, 2011

My wonderful serger and a busy week

Last post I was cursing my darn serger. I was convinced that after having it for 15plus years that it was going to be dead.

NOPE! The repair man had it ready for me the very next day! They never even called with an estimate because when just trying to get it running to give me an estimate he had it fixed. After a grand total of $38 and the timing adjusted on the lower looper it was back home.

The repair guy just looked at me and said he loves my serger and that they sure don't make them like they used to! I have been taking my serger to the same guy for about 12 years now and he always comments on how nice it is.

The unfortunate part is that I have been so darn busy to do much more than set it back up and give it a test drive.

Tuesday night we went to a Rammstein concert. Not the typical music genre that I am into, Industrial Metal. However this was one show that I will never forget probably the best concert that I have ever been to and all in German.

Wednesday and Thursday I was in Ohio for work.

Friday I worked from home, rode my horse and got a new tattoo at a tattoo expo.

Saturday I rode my horse again and had a dinner party

Today, Sunday, went to my future son-in laws graduation 2 1/2 hours each way at the University of Illinois.

Hoping to steal a lunch hour or 2 tomorrow and get back in my sewing room and work on my shirts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments, thoughts, idea? Please share!