Monday, July 12, 2010

Knitting project #2 completed

I am affectionately calling this my 'vacation' scarf. 



I had plenty of time on the 2 day drive to and from Chicago to Lower 'Slower' Delaware to work on my knitting projects. 

I have finished this second lavender scarf and even had time to start on another one! I am having fun playing around with the yarns that I have been given. Not having any yarn experience. I am continually surprised by the different characteristics. 
 My mom modeling the scarf in 90 degree weather!!

I am making the most of this opportunity to play with knitting, still have not made up my mind as to whether or not I will just play for now or if I will keep up with the knitting after I am healed and back to normal life... we shall just have to see what happens!

In the meantime, I think that I am mobile enough to try a venture into the sewing room and finish up with the Amy Butler handbags that have been patiently waiting to be finished. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments, thoughts, idea? Please share!