I finally made it into the sewing room!! I must admit that I have had a serious case of the Olympic Couch Potato Syndrome (OCPS)... hehehe and it has been fun but the call of the sewing room was strong today and I am glad for it.
I , of course, had to start out with cleaning of my work/cutting table. Things somehow gravitate to that table when it is not in use. Always such a pain but oh well...
After straightening up the room I did some work on mending that was piling up and then got to the fun stuff! I got back to work on my Bargello art quilt.
After sewing all the strips together I then sewed it into a tube and evened up the ends with a rotary cutter and a ruler. This gave me what I think resembled a large windsock.
Next step was to then take my windsock tube and cut it up into varying widths. I choose to cut my in widths that range from 1 inch to 3 inches. Then I opened the seams so that they lay flat in a pleasing configuration.